Program Download and Access - 5 Simple Bullet Points
1) Find the download link Request Form on this website for requesting access to the program(s) you wish to install. Alternatively click on the web URL if you have been sent one in an email.
2) Complete the request form. Factually! Errors and deceit will be picked up. If serious or persistent can result in permanent denial of access to Mistral's *intellectual property (*programs and interactive databases)!
3) Click on the download link to begin the single #_setup.exe file download process. Remember where the downloaded #_setup.exe file is saved on your computer. Ignore Microsoft's false, libellous warnings not to install. Read Setup's Help pages or installation guide if unsure how to get around Microsoft's 'Protection Racket' obstacles.
4) Following Mistral's successful completion of both digital and manual checks to confirm your program access entitlement, you will be sent a unique Access Registration Code and which you will need in order to complete your program installation. The checking and code return process usually takes from around 30 minutes to 90 minutes. Rarely it can take as long as 24 hours for reasons that are entirely outside of Mistral's control; such as international email routing delays for example. Also please be aware of international time differences between your location and Mistral's. NOTE:- The Access Registration Code you are sent will ONLY work with the downloaded #_setup.exe file with which it is associated. It will NOT work with any other Mistral programs or even with older issues of the same #_setup.exe file.
5) Click on the downloaded #_setup.exe file to begin the 60 to 90 second unpacking, installation and registration procedure. Towards the end of the installation procedure a form will appear where the Access Registration Code must be entered. You can use either capital letters or small letters to enter your code.
There are no alternative procedures to Points 1), 2), 3), 4 and 5) above. It's that simple. You don't need to be a computer expert and you don't need to hire one to install the programs.
Don't forget that the Access Registration Code will ONLY work with its associated downloaded file! Mistral's teams of programmers and engineers upgrade programs and update interactive databases daily! Therefore even a file downloaded a couple of days earlier cannot be installed using a later Access Registration Code.
Access Registration Codes can ONLY BE USED TO INSTALL ONCE! For this reason it is ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS saving either the downloaded #_setup.exe file or the Access Registration Code after you have successfully installed.
If you see an Error # code number when running Setup it means that you have made a mistake when attempting to install. Click on the HELP button in the Setup program to find the simple solution.
More detailed explanations, including comprehensive and illustrated installation guides, installation failure error report code explanation and licencing issues are easy to find on this website.