Established in 1984 Mistral is proud to be widely considered the 'generic' software system provider for the refrigeration & air conditioning industry. In its domestic market, Mistral software is used by more than 85% of refrigeration & air conditioning contracting firms and programs have been distributed to over 17,000 users in over 100 countries around the world.
Program Download and Access - Bullet Points
1) Find the download link on this website for requesting access to the program(s) you wish to install. Alternatively click on the web URL if you have been sent one in an email.
2) Complete the request form. Factually! Errors and lies will be picked up. If serious and/or persistent may result in permanent denial of access to Mistral's intellectual property (programs)!
3) From within usually just a few minutes to (rarely) as long as 24 hours, if your request is approved following both digital and manual checks for access entitlement, you will be sent a unique Access Registration Code and which you will need in order to complete your program installation.
4) Click on the downloaded #_setup.exe file to begin the 60 to 90 second unpacking, installation and registration procedure. Towards the end of the installation procedure a form will appear where the Access Registration Code is entered.
5) There are no alternative procedures to Points 1), 2), 3) and 4) above. It's that simple. You don't need to be a computer expert and you don't need to hire one to install the programs.
6) More detailed explanations, including comprehensive and illustrated installation guides, installation failure error report code explanation and licencing issues are easy to find on this website.
"Bringing the benefits of computerisation to our industry - without the historically associated problems."