Mistral's programs are upgraded on a daily basis by our program developers. Thousands of interactive databases are also under a constant daily process of checking and updating by our engineers. For this reason, to ensure licenced users are always installing the very latest programs and data, Access Registration Codes have a limited 'shelf life', or 'use by date' to install. Usually just a few days.
Mistral program Access Registration Codes are generated automatically and digitally AT THE INTENDING INSTALLER'S END, in real time. After collection of critical LOCAL data. Including but not limited to:- The computer Operating System in use, the downloader's current IP and Email addresses, geographic location (for setting program meteorology), decimal point deliminator in use (comma or period).
Therefore it is impossible for Mistral staff to generate and forward Access Registration Codes. The ONLY way to renew installation is:-
1) Check that your licence to access Mistral's intellectual property is current. I.e. Paid up to date.
2) Visit https://www.mistralassociates.com and click on 'Corporate Licence' which appears in the side menu of all 6,600+ carefully indexed Mistral web pages.
3) Click on 'Download for existing paid up Licensees'. A world map will appear and it is essential that your correct geographic location is clicked upon. Complete and submit the short, simple form which follows. Enter your data honestly. Lies, deception and profanity will be detected by algorithms and may block installation.
4) Follow the on-line instructions to Download the #Setup.exe file and run it by double clicking the file name.
5) Enter your unique 'one time use to install only' Access Registration Code and which, providing your account is up to date, you should receive from within 10 to 60 minutes after submitting your form, during normal working hours (08:00 hrs CET/CEST to 18:00 hrs CET/CEST Monday to Saturday and 08:00 hrs CET/CEST to 12:00 hrs CET/CEST on Sundays. 365 days of the year.
If your account has lapsed then you may renew via the same route and remit payment through Mistral's Secure Server via PayPal, using either a credit card or a debit card.
Bringing the benefits of computerisation to our industry - without the historically associated problems.