MISTRAL software is designed to be as simple to use as is possible with a computer. Programs that closely follow methods most engineers use when doing the job manually.
In other words programs that operate intuitively in the same way we were all taught and therefore now naturally think. Only MISTRAL offers you the unique
advantage that when inevitable mistakes are made (and very few of us can claim never to have inadvertantly added an Imperial factor or unit into a metric calculation!)
then the program will spot them and even recommend appropriate corrections. Rich with clear, helpful, guiding graphics, totally
'dynamically error trapped', fast menu and icon driven wherever possible. MISTRAL software is
intuitive and a pleasure to use.
Scroll to page Quick Links
Scroll to end of page
Click icons below to open comprehensive program descriptions along with examples of just a few of each program's main forms.
- 'Corporate Licence.' RAC industry best value package. All programs described below + 1,000s of actively maintained Interactive Databases. Just pennies for each of your valued team per day. If you think it's expensive maybe you should ask yourself if you're in the right business!
- A/C & Heating loads. Multiple rooms, any shape, any construction. Interactive world-wide meteorology maps. 'Airwind Pro'. Thousands of instantly loading and editable design templates.
- Refrigeration Loads for single or multiple Coldrooms, Freezers, Blast Chillers, Blast Freezers, Transport & more. No other load calculation program comes even close to 'Coldwind Pro'!
- Dedicated Food Preparation Room Refrigeration Load Calculation program. Quickly and accurately calculates Refrigeration Cooling Loads to industry specifications.'Prepwind'
- Beer & Wine Cellar HVAC calculation accurately and competitively to industry specs. Staying competitive without 'Cellwind Pro' in this notoriously tough market isn't difficult. It's impossible!
- 7 RAC Equipment 'Duty Corrected' selection programs with 1,000s of independently verified databases. Tell us of another equally comprehensive system and we will grant you free access!
- Easy pipe sizing for single load circuits. Instant loading and editable pre-engineered circuit designs. Many new refrigerants recently added. 'Linewind'. So, SO very quick and easy to use!
- Refrigerant Pipe Sizing made simple. Single or multiple circuits. Ring Mains. Many new refrigerants. Eliminate hours, even days working with tables and calculator by using 'Pipewind Pro'.
- Comprehensive World Meteorological data instantly selected through one click on 66,000+ interactive maps. The books of data alone contained in 'Metwind' would cost many times more!
- Mistral Program detailed descriptions and Licence Price List.
- Quick Scroll Links.Scroll to top of page
- Program Descriptions, Prices and Downloads
- Program Screen Samples
- Program Prices
- Program Installation Advice & Error Codes explained
- General Advice
- Latest program development News & Information
- Technical, Legal, Other Matters; plus a little fun to try and provide some relief in troubled times.
Typical Mistral desktop program group
Examples of typical Mistral program group forms. Click icons for detailed descriptions.
All programs have built-in 'intelligent logic' whereby they will not ask unnecessary questions. Programs even propose
solutions whilst running by anticipating what you need to do next! No need for refrigeration manuals and tables; all
the factors and data needed are already built in. The collection of books and manuals alone containing this data would
cost many times more than the programs. Presentation quality printed reports, essential these days for securing orders, are
automatically produced. All this takes place without inhibiting the seasoned engineer or daunting the novice. But just
because MISTRAL's superior programs are the easiest and fastest to operate does not limit their usefulness. These are the most complete,
powerful and professional programs you will ever find for the job - anywhere!
Program Descriptions, Prices and Downloads
Program Installation Advice
News & Information
Technical, Legal, Other Matters and a little fun in troubled times.
Return to top of page
Scroll to page Quick Links