PROGRAMS for REFRIGERATION & AIR CONDITIONING PROFESSIONALS by MISTRAL
Mistral's aim has always been to produce programs that are sufficiently intuitive to use so that neither Help pages nor manuals are necessary. Naturally though, when dealing with such a vast and complex subject as mechanical refrigeration this is not always possible. Also, the manuals do provide advice and tips on some less commonly needed functions and also shortcuts that may take a long time to find 'by accident' or simply by experience gained through program use.
For those recently embarking upon a career in refrigeration the well presented and clearly indexed manual pages are an education in themselves.
- Airwind, Cellwind, Coldwind and Prepwind manuals containing 'Web style' interactive Help Pages
- Linewind and Pipewind manuals containing 'Web style' interactive Help Pages
- Mistral RAC Equipment Selection manuals containing 'Web style' interactive Help Pages
Manuals listed above share the same names as the programs with which they are associated.
©All Mistral Associates program Help pages and images are Copyright 1984-2023.
Protected by International Treaties.
Other useful advice
- Ultra simple, ultra quick re-installation facility for paid up Licensees.
- Program Setup Guide.
- Causes of common Setup problems and their simple solutions (all Error # Codes explained).
- Error #902 Error #904 Error #905 Error #906 Error #914
- Lost your Account number? Then click here. We don't believe in making a drama out of a crisis!
- Program Setup Guide - Bullet Points.
- Installation to Local Area Network servers
- Recent changes to program installation and to file saving.
- Mistral Database Templates.
- Can't find the program you need on these pages? Then ask us to try and help find it for you!
- Mistral RAC Equipment Selection Databases Treedb Editor notes
If you have a suggestion for improvement or for adding a new Help page for example then we would particularly like to hear your idea. Please tell us here.
Bringing the benefits of computerisation to our industry - without the historically associated problems.