MISTRAL ASSOCIATES – Program Licence Price List
Buy cheap, buy twice!
Sorry but no, Mistral does not 'do Demos'. Mistral programs are guaranteed to perform exactly as described and our 38 year long track record for integrity and reliability speaks for us. For serious enquirers a 30 day fully operational Trial issue is available for a modest charge and which is refundable upon conversion to order.
Mistral does not increase prices to be paid by our loyal customers just to meet costs associated with creating and managing 'demos' - usually for time wasters and potential plagiarists. You are most probably neither, nonetheless please do not ask us for a 'demo'. If you care to look there is more than ample information about our products available on this 3.000+ page website. Starting with Program Descriptions
|Program Licence||UK £||Euro||US $|
|SUBSCRIPTION LICENCE - Single user. Annual fee.||165||190||205|
|CORPORATE LICENCE - Multi-user. Annual fee. from||395||485||556|
|CORPORATE LICENCE - Multi-user. 30 day Trial.||50||60||70|
|CORPORATE LICENCE - Top-up. For up to 3 additional users.||175||205||245|
|CORPORATE Lite Lifetime Licence.||295||360||415|
|AIRWIND Pro Lifetime Licence.||990||1,150||1,400|
|COLDWIND Pro Lifetime Licence.||990||1,150||1,400|
|RAC Equipment Selection Programs (set of 6)||45||55||n/a|
|CELLWIND Pro Lifetime Licence.||95||117||134|
|COSTWIND Lifetime Licence.||P.O.A||P.O.A||P.O.A|
|LINEWIND Lifetime Licence.||95||117||134|
|PIPEWIND Pro Lifetime Licence.||990||1,150||1,400|
|CROSSWIND Lifetime Licence.||P.O.A||P.O.A||P.O.A|
|CORPORATE - Lifetime Licence, Multi-user from||3,160||3,670||4,450|
1) ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION LICENCE’. Providing access on an annual basis for ALL programs listed below for a single user. Licence £165 (190 Euros US$205) per annum.
2) ‘CORPORATE LICENCE’. Providing access on an annual basis for ALL programs listed below. Unrestricted users in any one business or organisation. Fee based on size of organisation.
Licence (from*) £395 (485 Euros US$556) per annum. * Based upon organisation total staff headcount.
30 day fully operational Trial issue £50 (60 Euros US$70) refundable upon conversion to order.
3) ‘CORPORATE Lite’. Providing access for ALL programs listed below but for single rooms only and with some of the features
in the Corporate Pro version not included. Single user Lifetime Licence.
See: Corporate Licence type comparisons
(Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 below).
Lifetime Licence £295 (360 Euros US$415)
4) 'AIRWIND Pro’ Mistral believe this is the only program ever written that will deal with any room shape, for any number of rooms with any type and mix of construction, in any world location and for any design conditions. All meteorological, geographical, Solar Azimuth & Declination, construction/fenestration material and key load data built-in. Provides hourly, daily, monthly and annual A/C load profiles with comprehensive, plain English, presentation quality printed reports. Naturally, 'AIRWIND Pro' is keyboard 'error and paradox trapped' to Mistral's exceptional standards and all printing and filing routines, database tools and help pages operate to standard MS Windows practices. Includes ‘SPLITWIND’, an automatic and illustrated A/C equipment selection program featuring A/C ranges from sponsoring companies such as Fujitsu, LG, Samsung and Panasonic. SI/Imperial switchable. Extremely powerful yet so easy to use. (Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 below).
Lifetime Licence £990 (1,150 Euros US$1,400)
5) 'COLDWIND Pro’. The established standard for the Refrigeration Industry. Used by leading refrigeration companies throughout the world to prepare coldroom refrigeration load calculations and reports. Faster than so called 'quick selection charts' and infinitely more accurate. Compute refrigeration loads, in either Imperial or SI units, for projects drawn directly on-screen, with any number of walls, in any number of rooms, arranged at any angles, with any mix of insulation materials, organised into any number of zones and located anywhere in the world! Automatic & correctly weighted energy profiling at 30 minute intervals for every day of the year. Large product database and many new features including:- pitched roof option; in-situ sprayed foam polyurethane insulation; refrigerated containers, trucks and vans; blast freezers and blast chillers; 'context sensitive' help pages; 'cue' cards; bar graphs and pie charts; conventional 'Windows system' calculation filing, file retrieval and colour printing routines; superb quality report summaries and much, much more. (Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 below).
Lifetime Licence £990 (1,150 Euros US$1,400)
6) 'COOLWIND', 7) 'CONDWIND', 8) 'COMPWIND', 9) 'PACKWIND', 10) 'VALVEWIND' and 11) 'SPLITWIND' Unit cooler, Condenser, Condensing Unit, Compressor, Packaged Refrigeration, Refrigerant Expansion Valve and Split A/C selections from leading manufacturers such as Copeland, Danfoss, Dorin, Kelvion Searle, Kobol, Küba Kältetechnik, L'Unite Hermetique, Lu-Ve Contardo, Maneurop, Marstair, Roller, Samsung, Sporlan, Trenton, Zanotti and etc. Struggling with elusive correction factors and selections methods that vary from one manufacturer to another is a problem of the past. Selects from tens of 1,000's of listed products, shows all viable alternatives complete with precise corrected duties - all in less than 10 seconds ! Select against 'CELLWIND', 'COLDWIND' and 'AIRWIND calculations (as appropriate) or may be run independently. Graphically displays Balance Points when all modules are installed. Also prints out electrical data and dimensions and displays photographs and wiring diagrams etc. on screen from manufacturers' own product literature. Importantly, these programs also calculate sound pressure levels for single or multiple units, (when manufacturers have supplied the necessary data) at the set site boundary distance.
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 each program - Licence £28 (34 Euros). (Not available in USA) All 6 for £45 (55 Euros)
12) 'CELLWIND Pro’ Produce accurate and thus competitive beer cellar refrigeration load calculations to brewery specifications. Copes with any shape room plan, various building constructions (including mixed materials), cellars above ground and below (or anywhere in between for that matter), solar gains, product loads and pull down times, running loads, cooler fan loads etc., etc. All built into the program and easy to enter. Neatly laid out, comprehensive printed summary for your records and tenders. (Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 above).
Licence £95 (117 Euros US$134)
13) 'COSTWIND' Design a coldroom on screen with interactive graphics, select insulation types, surface finishes, accessories such as lighting, dunnage battens, meat rails, door ramps, shelving etc.. Choose the preferred manufacturer, elect for delivery only or supply and erection, enter profit margins and then print out a finished quotation, a comprehensive Bill of Materials and a Standard Labour cost schedule. Automatically communicates with 'COLDWIND Pro’ (Coldroom refrigeration load calculation program) to save re-entering or duplicating data. Create your own database of component costs and labour times/costs.
14) 'LINEWIND’ Similar to ‘PIPEWIND’ as described below but this is the ‘junior’ version and therefore only deals with a single refrigeration load at a time. Nonetheless a very powerful program, ideal and exceptionally good value for smaller contractors or those generally installing simpler refrigeration systems. (Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 above).
Licence £95 (117 Euros US$134)
15) 'PIPEWIND Pro’ The not-so-simple task of sizing refrigerant pipework for complicated multi-cooler, multi-circuit ring mains made into child's play. Icon and menu driven with 'ideogram' graphics. Totally error trapped program pays for itself every time it is used - and carries on doing so, time after time after time. Automatically loads without fuss or bother the pressure enthalpy/entropy, viscosity, performance data for many of the new refrigerants, plus the old ones for reference purposes. Steel and copper pipe data plus length equivalence factors for bends, tees and valves etc. all automatically entered so the bare minimum of key information (system duty, temperatures and required lengths) is all that is needed to quickly and accurately display/print correct pipe diameters, pressures, pressure drops and mass flow. Facility to add new refrigerant and alternative pipe information to the program's databases. (Includes programs 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, & 11 above).
Licence £990 (1,150 Euros US$1,400)
16) 'CROSSWIND' Design a supermarket retail floor area. Complete with Display Cases, Counters, Serve-overs, Checkouts, Dry Goods Shelving, etc. Refrigerated equipment may be zoned (allocated) to different refrigerant circuits. Choose the preferred manufacturer, elect for delivery only or supply and erection, enter profit margins and then print out a finished quotation, a comprehensive Bill of Materials and a Standard Labour cost schedule. Create your own databases of component costs and labour times/costs.
All programs are supplied with dynamically linked, interactive, colour illustrated 'Help' pages and manuals. Programs may be supplied with essential regionally specific variations. All computer programs are supplied as Internet download and are suitable for operation on IBM PC or compatible computers using Windows 10 & 11 operating systems (except Windows 10S without upgrade). Prices quoted are for User’s Licences only. No title for code, data or images contained within programs passes to licensees. All programs operate simultaneously in ten European/USA languages.
* Daily Exchange Rate fluctuations may mean the price you pay through Mistral's Secure Server is slightly different to the price shown above. Large adverse differences (above single figures) will be refunded upon request. Would you offer to do the same for us if the difference is in your favour?! If in doubt please contact.
Bringing the benefits of computerisation to our industry - without the historically associated problems.